Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, European Sperm Bank is dedicated to making a difference by helping woman and couples achieve pregnancy. We are committed to selecting and providing the best sperm, ensuring the best service and tailoring individual solutions that fit you and your needs.
Knowing that sperm quality is the most critical parameter for success, we set the bar extremely high when
selecting and approving our donors. Our screening programme is probably the most extensive and thorough in
the world with only 1 donor accepted for every 20 applications.
We make a huge effort to recruit an extensive variety of donors, but we only those with superb sperm
quality and excellent health are approved. We know how important sperm motility is for the chances of pregnancy,
which is why we only accept donors who can deliver a minimum of MOT20.
- Free unrestricted access to our full donor profiles
- Storage: We offer parent storage, where you can store purchased sperm for as long as you so require.
- Thorough screening and testing of our donors
- Genetic matching and counselling (GeneXmatch): We offer all prospective mothers the opportunity of having their own DNA matched against donors of their choice
- Exclusive Donor programme: We offer the chance to use donor sperm exclusively or semi-exclusively, guaranteeing country or worldwide exclusive access
- Compliance and legislation: We adhere to the directives and guidelines as defined by the EU and WHO as well as the relevant Danish authorities and authorities in local countries. Our license to run a sperm bank is issued by the Danish Patient Safety Authority